Looking for a safe kids plate? then VIIDA Soufflé Antibacterial Stainless Steel Dinner Plate Set is just the right thing for you!
Carefree and relaxed feeding with an easy conscience
The non-toxic polypropylene outer sleeve is a safety feature that protects your baby from high heat. The specially designed triangle rim and bottom prevents the plate from tipping over and gives a good grip. Your kid can easily scoop out of the plate thanks to the inward curve on the inside rim. The non-toxic lids keep your food safe and fresh.
- 304L (18/8) Antibacterial Stainless Steel, non-toxic, corrosion resistant, antibacterial.
- Lab results show 99% resistant to Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
- High rim is designed to prevent child’s mouth to come in contact with plastic outer sleeve.
- Specially designed triangle rim to prevent plate from tipping over and to provide grip.
- Reverse curve on the inside rim for easy scooping.
Removable Non-toxic PP Outer Sleeve
- PP outer sleeve layer is a safety feature that protects babies from high heat.
- The Stainless steel can be heated directly, when PP outer sleeve is removed.
Food Grade Silicone Lid
- Keep food safe and fresh.
Cleaning and Care:
Precautions Before Use
- Prior to first use of the stainless steel product, soak the product in cold water adding a spoonful of vinegar per cup of water, and boil for 10 minutes. Remove the outer sleeve and lid before soaking;
- Then, wash the product thoroughly with a soft sponge and dishwashing detergent.
- *Note: If you are unable to remove the outer PP sleeve, rinse the outer layer with warm water and wait until the product has evenly heated for easy removal.
Precautions After Use
- Use a soft cloth when cleaning;
*Wire scrubbers and metal scrapers may damage the product.
- Wash stainless steel and outer sleeve separately with a sponge while applying natural and/or mild detergent and remove water;
- *There may be a white residue after cleaning caused by minerals in your tap water.
- Wipe the surface completely dry with a clean, dry cloth before storing to prevent irremovable water spots.
- Product intended for use by 6 months and up.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- Do not let children use without supervision.
- Do not use UV light or steam to clean the PP outer sleeve. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Antibacterial stainless steel prevents bacteria growth on the stainless steel, but does not prevent bacteria growth on the food stored within.
- When handling heated food and beverages, please avoid direct contact with the bottom of the hole exposed stainless steel to avoid burns.
Meets CPSC Safety Requirements
A TABLEWARE SET YOU CAN TRUST!
VIIDA Soufflé Antibacterial Stainless Steel Kids Tableware Set: Antibacterial, non-toxic, safe, handy, super practical and eco-friendly!