Looking for safe kids cup? VIIDA Soufflé Antibacterial Stainless Steel Cup is just the right thing for you!
Most of our daily products are made of plastic and are harmful to our children’s health. Many substances are cancer-causing and also harmful to the environment.
So what is the solution? Natural and 99% Antibacterial STAINLESS STEEL!
The toddler cup is a natural product that is completely free of harmful substances such as BPA, DEHP, PVC, lead and melamine.
And it is also antibacterial! Lab results show that VIIDA Baby plate is 99% resistant to Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
Carefree and relaxed feeding with an easy conscience
The non-toxic polypropylene outer sleeve is a safety feature that protects your baby from high heat. It’s super easy to remove and get on again. All you have to do is to press your thumbs into the released center and pull off the sleeve. The cup handle is ergonomically shaped for easy grip. The non-toxic lid keeps your food safe and fresh. The lid is airtight and prevents constant leaking. You can also use the cover as a coaster or as a snack plate!
A CUP YOU CAN TRUST!
VIIDA Soufflé Antibacterial Stainless Steel Cup: Antibacterial, non-toxic, safe, handy, super practical and eco-friendly!
- 304L (18/8) Antibacterial Stainless Steel, non-toxic, corrosion resistant, antibacterial.
- Lab results show 99% resistant to Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
- Comes with silicone lid, excellent leak-proof seal.
- High rim is designed to prevent child’s mouth to come in contact with plastic outer sleeve.
Removable Non-toxic PP Outer Sleeve
- PP outer sleeve layer is a safety feature that protects babies from high heat.
- The Stainless steel can be heated directly, when PP outer sleeve is removed.
Food Grade Silicone Lid
- Keep food safe and fresh.
Cleaning and Care:
Precautions Before Use
- Prior to first use of the stainless steel product, soak the product in cold water adding a spoonful of vinegar per cup of water, and boil for 10 minutes. Remove the outer sleeve and lid before soaking;
- Then, wash the product thoroughly with a soft sponge and dishwashing detergent.
- *Note: If you are unable to remove the outer PP sleeve, rinse the outer layer with warm water and wait until the product has evenly heated for easy removal.
Precautions After Use
- Use a soft cloth when cleaning;
*Wire scrubbers and metal scrapers may damage the product.
- Wash stainless steel and outer sleeve separately with a sponge while applying natural and/or mild detergent and remove water;
- *There may be a white residue after cleaning caused by minerals in your tap water.
- Wipe the surface completely dry with a clean, dry cloth before storing to prevent irremovable water spots.
- Product intended for use by children 6 months and up.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- Do not let children use without supervision.
- Do not use UV light or steam to clean the PP outer sleeve. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Antibacterial stainless steel prevents bacterial growth on the stainless steel, but does not prevent bacterial growth on the food stored within.
- When handling heated food and beverages, please avoid direct contact with exposed stainless steel on the bottom to avoid burns.
Meets CPSC Safety Requirements